Northeast Georgia's Best Variety of the 80's, 90's, and Today

Weather: Athens,GA  30606

DETAILED FORECAST

Monday
Fog Late
H69°L58°

Night: Cloudy skies during the evening with areas of fog developing after midnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.

Tuesday
AM Showers
H76°L63°

Day: Areas of patchy fog early. Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Night: Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light rain after midnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.

Wednesday
AM Thunderstorms
H76°L61°

Day: Thunderstorms early. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.

Thursday
Cloudy
H80°L58°

Day: Cloudy. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s.

Friday
Partly Cloudy
H77°L60°

Day: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s.